Series GRR Heavy Duty Parallel Gripper
Series GRR Guardian® High Capacity Pneumatic Parallel Grippers provide high grip force, five long jaw travels, and high jaw loads. This heavy duty end effector’s rugged design and jaw construction can withstand high impact and shock loads. Series GRR Grippers are designed for gripping large objects in demanding industry applications including small engine block manufacturing, automotive wheel rim manufacturing, foundry applications, and more.
Series GRK Parallel Pneumatic Heavy Duty Line Expansion
This expansion adds four larger sizes to the previous four sizes. The GRK Grippers deliver the highest grip forces in its class and provide superior moment capacities and precision in a low profile package. The design features a wear-compensating jaw guidance system enabling precision jaw movement throughout the life of the unit. This heavy duty end effector is perfect when longer tooling lengths are necessary and heavier objects are present. Series GRK Grippers combine precision and exceptional performance for the most demanding applications.
- Now available in 8 sizes, the compact, low profile, rugged design provides high grip force and moment capacities with low overall weight while providing a long operating life.
- True parallel jaw motion simplifies jaw tooling and is ideal for centering parts of various sizes.
- Ultra-rigid, wear-compensating jaw guide system eliminates jaw “free-play” and dramatically reduces jaw deflection when gripping or moving loads over life of unit.
- Two grip force/jaw travel combinations available for sizes 35-75, single grip force/jaw travel for sizes 92-170.
- Convenient switch bundles
- Purge ports and lubrication reservoirs are standard on the 4 larger sizes for extended life
Click for the new GRK02 catalog and learn all of the key features and benefits.