MAC’s extensive line of valves approved for Hazardous Locations stands out with industry leading technology and legendary reliability. Available in 2-way, 3-way and 4-way configurations, with flows up to 175Cv and having globally recognized approvals, MAC has a valve solution that will bring value to your application. The explosion-proof architecture is available in form factors D-Coil and D-Pilot. This NEW innovation seals the spark from the outside atmosphere allowing higher wattage applications to function safely and reliably.
D-Coil compatible with hazardous locations:
- Small 3-way series: 35A series
- Large 3-way series: 52A series, 53A series, 54A series, 67A series
- Small 4-way series: 45A series, 400A series
- Large 4-way series: 92B series, 93A series
- Pulse Valve series: PVO3B, PV06B, PV09B, PV12A
- ISO 2 & 3 Valve series: MV-X1A, MV-X2A, MV-X3A
- ISO 1 requires additional modifications. Contact your account manager for details.
Hazardous Location Pilot Valves: contact your local AM or local NEFF office for an interactive look.
MAC hazardous location options and drawings
The classification list of US and Canadian approvals include explosion-proof, dust-ignition proof, ATEX certification, and IECEx certification. Wiring must follow electrical code.
Read expert insights, industry news, and product updates in our automation blog.