CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE – Grand Rapids, MI
We need a Customer Service Representative who can use your customer service and technical background to take great care of our existing customers, help us build relationships with new customers, and help our NEFF team continue to grow. In return for providing our customers with the highest possible level of service, you will receive outstanding benefits and amazing career opportunities with a leading provider of automation solutions across the Midwest and northeast. As a NEFF Customer Service Representative, here’s some of what you will be doing:
- Receives incoming calls from customers and assists customer in defining their product need, resolving customer issues, placing new orders, and/or providing quotes for future orders.
- Utilizes established software program to verify or create customer account, maintain documentation of past orders, quotes, pricing and discounts with high degree of accuracy.
- Answers technical questions using a strong mechanical aptitude in the areas of pneumatics, motion, motors, drives and other applicable products.
- Quotes price, availability and delivery options to customer with follow-up documentation sent to customer and maintains quote pending file with high degree of accuracy.
- Receives customer confirmation of quote and initiates purchase order.
- Knowledge of product specifications and use, informs customer and anticipates needs associated with parts.
- Sources products within Neff Group, and locates potential vendors for direct purchase of parts.
- Contacts other party as appropriate to answer customer questions, provide customer support. Refer customer to appropriate party as needed or necessary.
- Considers alternate methods for satisfying customer orders as needed, i.e. conversion of in-stock parts, ordering from outside distributors, etc. Advises customer of most cost effective method.
- Tracks and resolves customer complaints regarding incorrect or delayed shipments. Investigates errors and follow up to reduce future errors.
- Maintains professional, courteous demeanor and interaction with internal and external customers, develops rapport and anticipates needs.
SPECIAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Strong customer focus.
- Technical competency.
- Ability to initiate, maintain, and develop relationships.
- Computer literacy is required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 2 year College Degree in an engineering related field or equivalent experience desired.
- 2 – 3 years of relevant experience with some technical repair or sales experience.
Join an industry leader!
When you join the NEFF team, you’ll be joining a team of automation experts that has been growing and thriving for almost a century! Our exclusive focus is providing superb service and innovative solutions that our customers cannot find anywhere else. NEFF is a third-generation family-owned business dedicated to the success of both its customers and its employees, and offers a substantial compensation and benefits package that includes:
- Competitive salary
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Retirement Savings Plan
- And more!
If this sounds like the right fit for you – APPLY TODAY! – Our customers expect the best Customer Service Representatives, so that’s all we hire!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=babc7668c8654737&q=customer service representative Neff&l=Grand Rapids, MI&tk=1bpeud5eka4tadck&from=web →