Fort Wayne, IN
We need a Technical Sales Representative who can use your engineering/technical background to take great care of our existing customers, help us find and build relationships with new customers, and help our NEFF team continue to grow. In return for providing our customers with the highest possible level of service, you will receive outstanding benefits and amazing career opportunities with a leading provider of automation solutions across the Midwest and northeast. As a NEFF Technical Sales Representative, here’s some of what you will be doing:
- Actively calling on existing customers in assigned territory.
- Developing a thorough understanding of customer’s business goals and objectives, operating systems and manufacturing processes.
- Building relationships with decision-makers: making initial contact and introducing NEFF’s product lines, and developing a rapport to identify customer needs.
- Developing and maintaining a Customer Contact and Activity Database for assigned accounts. Monitoring Sales Activity Reports, projecting annual sales goals, preparing territorial sales forecasts and verifying that sales activity supports the forecast and projected sales.
- Reviewing customer activities at least quarterly with Team Leader or Sales Manager and strategizing ways to maximize sales volumes or grow territory.
SPECIAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Strong customer focus.
- Ability to initiate, maintain, and develop relationships.
- Persuasiveness/closing ability.
- Computer literacy is strongly preferred.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A relevant bachelor’s degree in engineering, industrial technology, with robotics and/or PLC controls; or
- A bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, psychology, communication, or organizational development with strong, demonstrated mechanical/technical aptitude; or
- A relevant associate’s degree in a related technical field with 5+ year’s job experience with strong, demonstrated mechanical/technical aptitude.
Join an industry leader!
When you join the NEFF team, you’ll be joining a team of automation experts that has been growing and thriving for almost a century! Our exclusive focus is providing superb service and innovative solutions that our customers cannot find anywhere else. NEFF is a third-generation family-owned business dedicated to the success of both its customers and its employees, and offers a substantial compensation and benefits package that includes:
- Competitive base salary with incentive opportunities
- Vehicle & Cell phone allowances
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Retirement Savings Plan
- And more!
If this sounds like the right fit for you – APPLY TODAY! – Our customers expect the best Technical Sales Representatives, so that’s all we hire!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=21c72d401a32e162&q=Technical Sales Neff&l=Fort Wayne, IN&tk=1bpetrkh9a4tad47&from=web →